Development, production and selling of systems and machines for inline heat treatment in principle of longitudinal field, cross field and transformation
Induction Heating Principles
The magnetic flux Φ made a circle in the core. Material flow (wire) with speed v and the annealing current I are parallel and rectangular to the magnetically flow Φ.
The magnetically flow Φ is induced by the primary current in the windings of EE / CC-core and rectangular to material flow with speed v and annealing current I. The annealing current makes a circle in the material rectangular to the magnetically flow Φ.
The magnetically flow Φ is induced by the primary current in the windings of cylindrically coil and in direction of the axis of the coil. Material flow (wire) with speed v is rectangular to the annealing current I and parallel to magnetically flow Φ. The current made a circle in the material.
Characteristics of induction annealing (especially of the transformer principle )
- High voltage and a lower current for the energy transfer
- Contact less inductive energy transfer in the loop and conductive heating
- Very High efficiency > 90 %
- In praxis proofed mathematic-physical concept for dimensioning based on the material properties depend of temperature
- Simple line construction
- Fewer wearing parts with a long life time
- Very high surface quality
- Suitable for a wide range of materials
- copper and copper alloys
- nickel and nickel alloys
- special materials and composites
- The lines can be configured for either round or flat wires.
- Design of process-integrated contactless heating systems for all your needs
- Extensive experience with various physical operating principles for cost-effective systems with high efficiency and small size
- Feasibility studies for difficult processes based on mathematical and physical dimensioning tools
- Long-standing industry, material and process knowledge
- Design and construction of heating systems with defined interfaces
- Rapid implementation of individual solutions based on our modular conception